All 9 art Reviews

bluemagma responds:

Thanks bro, means a lot coming from an awesome artist like yourself! :3

The Guide The Guide

waw

Love the concept, is that a big gun?, I love the shape :D

Medusa Medusa

wow

Nice custom brushes :D

Lunnix story page one Lunnix story page one

awesome

I love comics, nice job!!

Lunnix story page two Lunnix story page two

wow

Nice graphics there, love it!!

Ulya and The Red Rose Ulya and The Red Rose

nice

Nice one, love the details.

In my opinion maybe you should giving more attention to the color level here, because the black colour in the hair part is more darker than the eye part, the girl have a little bit greyish eyes( logically the black level between them two is the same). But I like the overall painting :) nice work

bruteballoon bruteballoon

baloon

Nice one :D

mugyamugya responds:

thanks gan :D

FFish LOZ FFish LOZ

Nice

Nice Details, maybe I can give some critique,... there two different drawing style in this picture, and this two style can be mis-matching each other, if you want to draw in full shaded character, I suggest to apply the full shading to all character in the scene, the colouring in the Zelda character was quite plain compared with three character in the background, its seems you draw the zelda in another file and then merge them into one.

overall, nice, I love the details :)

AyaDragonsheart responds:

Haha! yeah I can see that, I realized this also once I was done, and considering how long I worked on the picture over time I just kinda took it as a learning experience. I appreciate you pointing these issues out to me!

With Zelda it was really just the time period in which she was drawn and the size of the detail that was invested in her dress either got covered up or blurred out when shrunk down.

Thank you!

sam "slaughtersand" cargo! sam "slaughtersand" cargo!

waw...

love your style :D

jouste responds:

thanks a lot man!
your stuff its looking good as well. keep it up!